Ensure a successful project launch and increase the success of your project with an effective implementation. The three day ownCloud administrators training provides professional support for the installation and administration of your ownCloud.
With hands-on examples you will not only be introduced to the configuration of standard functionalities, but also to individual customizations like the usage of external storage or access and size limitations as part of the user and group administration.
First and second day
- Installation and basic configuration of an ownCloud instance
- Creation of users and groups in ownCloud
- File exchange internal/external
- Use of the console and web interface
- Activity Stream
- Access from multiple devices (Desktop / Mobile / WebDAV)
Extending the infrastructure
- Mounting external storage (for example Dropbox or FTP)
- Federated cloud sharing (server-to-server sharing)
- Connecting to LDAP and Provisioning API
- Versioning and Quotas
- Integration of Antivirus
- ownCloud release upgrade
- Backup & Restore
Mounting of Windows Network Drives
Mounting AD home directories
Introduction to Sharing API
Introduction to ownBrander, Basics of Web Theming
- Exam for ownCloud Admin Certification
- The course fee for the remote training totals 1,200.00 € plus VAT, invoice details will be clarified by email
- The trainings will take place as soon as at least four participants have registered. We will confirm the date two weeks before
- You will receive an email from us, which technical equipment you should have ready
- Unless otherwise stated, our trainings take place remotely
- The course language is either German or English. We are happy to adapt to the participants
- The training times will be communicated in the invitation mail
Sign-up now for a training date of your choice, we will get back to you with all organizational details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
New Admin Training dates will be offered in Q3 2022.
Get on the Mailinglist below.
* Mandatory field
By submitting this form I agree that I want to to receive notifications and services via email, phone or personalized ads. Therefore, I agree, that ownCloud stores and uses my contact data for further information and in order to optimize and adapt the offer to my individual interests. I can revoke my consent for the future at any time, either directly via the link in emails or by email to . For further information please also see the Privacy Statement.