You will join the Professional Service Department and will drive customer projects from the initial engagement to GO-Live and Support.
You like to interact with prospects and customers with a focus on problem solution and with a keen sense of business. You also like to switch projects and tasks and learn everyday something new. You also have an hands-on mentality to setup ownCloud and customize it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement complex ownClouds software solution to fulfil customers requirements
- Provide Consulting to and ensure best practices to the client
- Automation of tasks and deployment
- Provide our standard products and work on customization with the client
- 1+ years’ experience in technical consulting
- Enterprise infrastructure architecture knowledge
- Webserver like Apache/NGINX or Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Skills in Ansible, Docker and Terraform as well as Golang (optional)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and acquire new skills
- Good Practice in German and English (B1)
- Fachinformatiker (Ausbildung) or Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent field of study
- Fluent English and German (B1)
- up to 20% travel to customer or partner locations mainly in Central Europe
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location of Work
The position is located in our office in Nuremberg, Germany. This is a great opportunity to get into ownCloud, and participate in changing the world of enterprise sync and share and collaboration. We are looking forward to your resume , and tell us why you’d like to work for ownCloud.
Founded in 2011 we are looking back at nearly ten years full of exiting stories. Learn more about ownCloud as a company, our origins and the milestones along the way.
Besides our core team, ownCloud is supported by a community of more than 1,300 enthusiasts. To find out how you can get involved as well, click here.