You will join the Professional Service Department and will drive customer projects from the initial engagement to GO-Live. You will support or lead different projects and do consulting for the client.
You like to interact with prospects and customers with a focus on problem solution and with a keen sense of business. You also like to switch projects and tasks and learn everyday something new. You also have an hands-on mentality to setup ownCloud and customize it.
You are highly motivated, technically strong on LAMP stack in the enterprise, and capable of working independently / interacting with customers and partners directly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement ownClouds software solution in customer infrastructure and configure it to fulfil customers requirements
- Provide Consulting to and ensure best practices to the client
- Conduct workshops to guide customers to a solution that fulfills their requirements
- Provide our standard products and work on customization with the client
- 1+ years’ experience in technical consulting
- Enterprise infrastructure architecture knowledge
- Good knowledge of one of the major Linux Distributions (RHEL, SLES, Ubuntu)
- Proficiency with LAMP stack administration and configuration
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and acquire new skills
- Good Practice in German and English (B1)
- A big plus if additional experience with:
- IT automation with e.g. Ansible
- Docker and DevOps approach
- Fachinformatiker (Ausbildung) or Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent field of study
- Fluent English and German
- up to 20% travel to customer or partner locations mainly in Central Europe
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location of Work
The position is located in our office in Nuremberg, Germany.
This is a great opportunity to get into ownCloud, and participate in changing the world of enterprise sync and share and collaboration.
We are looking forward to your resume , and tell us why you’d like to work for ownCloud.
Founded in 2011 we are looking back at nearly ten years full of exiting stories. Learn more about ownCloud as a company, our origins and the milestones along the way.
Besides our core team, ownCloud is supported by a community of more than 1,300 enthusiasts. To find out how you can get involved as well, click here.