We are looking for a performance-oriented, highly motivated Team Lead Marketing (m/f/d) who has the necessary skills, experiences and passion to develop ownCloud’s marketing channels into a sustainable customer acquisition machine.
- Lead, grow, develop and inspire ownCloud’s marketing team
- Create and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase ownCloud’s brand awareness and effectively communicate our value proposition
- Partner with ownCloud’s Sales, Customer Success and Engineering departments for driving demand generation
- Efficiently allocate yearly and campaign-based marketing budgets
- Execute marketing campaigns across various channels, among others email marketing, SEO, SEA, PR, social media and events
- Leverage internal and external resources to produce clear, compelling and persuasive content
- Drive continuous measurement to optimize activities across all marketing channels
- Identify potential new marketing channels to drive growth
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness in lead generation and customer acquisition
- Remote work in an open-source company
- Knowledge transfer with great high profile colleagues
- Hard- and Software that fits your needs
- A chance to work on software that matters! For you family, friends, customers and users world wide
Show us what you’ve got
- +3 years work experience as a Team Lead Marketing, or other senior marketing role
- Expertise in B2B marketing including digital marketing and/or business development for a software company
- Strong knowledge of best practices in digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Solid hands-on capabilities in Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Ads, WordPress, Social Media Business and Ad Manager
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
Culture of work
- As a company with distributed teams, our people work remote or in our office in Nuremberg, Bavaria. Depending on the job, not everyone’s most productive workspace is in the office – only in rare, special occasions it‘s necessary to be on-site
- We are hackers, coders and nerds. We have a contagious passion and inner enthusiasm for our work and our role
- We are constantly on the hunt for new solutions, unexpected connections and unforeseen possibilities. We are open to new experiences, explore new ideas and uncover even the last hack and trick along the way
- We believe that we are only as good as our next project. We encourage a culture of flat hierarchies, with great opportunities to move things forward. We build on flexibility and a sense of openness to change
- Being part of the ownCloud team is like joining a tribe. Meet us occasionally after work for a burger or billiard. Or, in the current environment, a socially distanced beer in BigBlueButton
- ownCloud is open source and community-driven. It’s the people who make this place to what it is. Join our quest to give businesses and individuals control over their data
ownCloud is an open-source file collaboration software designed and built to give businesses and individuals sovereignty over their data. With a team of more than 70 people, we develop the ownCloud server, the sync clients, our mobile apps and the web interface to enable secure and effective file collaboration across companies, organizations, administrations, institutions and families. We also implement customized solutions for enterprises and directly manage and maintain ownCloud instances. With over 100 million users worldwide, ownCloud is the market-leading open-source software for content collaboration.
- Role: Team Lead Marketing (m/f/d)
- Type: Full-time (40h)
- Location of work: Nuremberg or remote
- Department: Marketing
- Contact person: Ines Stuerzl
Are you interested?
Then please send us your resume and references and tell us why you’d like to work for ownCloud! Please state your expectations regarding salary.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Founded in 2011 we are looking back at nearly ten years full of exiting stories. Learn more about ownCloud as a company, our origins and the milestones along the way.
Besides our core team, ownCloud is supported by a community of more than 1,300 enthusiasts. To find out how you can get involved as well, click here.