ownCloud and Collabora Online have joined hands to offer the first-ever production-ready LibreOffice Online functionality to the public. This integration revolutionizes real-time collaboration across locations and devices.
By integrating Collabora Online with ownCloud, ownCloud Enterprise users can create, co-author, edit, access and collaborate on documents with other users right in their ownCloud.
Features and key advantages of the Collabora integration:
- Supports all major document, spreadsheet and presentation file formats, offering ultimate flexibility
- Eases real-time collaboration among teams across locations – which is key to meeting organizational goals and boosting productivity in the modern digital workplace
- Supports all modern browsers and web interfaces, so that users can work in a familiar environment
- Eliminates the need for additional plugins for collaboration
- Allows data to stay right in the trusted ownCloud, ensuring a high level of data protection
- Allows for full user control and digital sovereignty
- Enables full screen presentation, a particularly useful feature for virtual team meetings
- Provides a transparent overview of file revision history, ensuring users have the updated version at hand
- Offers the option to track edits made to a document and the options to accept/ reject changes
- Improves communication by allowing users to tag others and leave and reply to comments
- Allows for customizable user interface and tailored solutions
Ready to get started?
Learn more about Collabora Integration
Admin Docs (WOPI)