Here we believe strongly that you should control the data and files you create every day – whether they are for your business or personal life. After all, it should be Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way!
ownCloud is file sync and share software that can be deployed on premises or at a provider. Of course, it is useful for hobbyists and individuals too to share files and data inside your family or group of friends! This broad applicability is made possible through the ownCloud community.
If you don’t have an ownCloud instance to connect this app to, the next step is to:
- download and install the free server. With a little technical knowledge, this can be simple – it requires a webserver and PHP, with SQLite or MySQL
- Sign-up with one of the following service providers
- convince your IT personal to provide an ownCloud service for you and your colleagues, allowing them control but you all the convenience possible
- try out a demo at demo.owncloud.org
- or purchase an ownCloud 2012 Business or Enterprise subscription immediately
After that, simply enter your ownCloud server account credentials into the Mobile App and you are ready sync and share files with your friends, family, colleagues – or anyone you want!
Thank you so much for your support,
Your ownCloud Team!
Please fill out the form below to get your download.
By submitting this form, you are granting ownCloud GmbH permission to contact you. You can revoke permission any time using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org