The ownCloud community and development teams have just released our latest Desktop Client and once again, a job well done.
The new client has:
· Improved sync performance, especially upload.
· Improved efficiency by less HTTP calls per sync cycle.
· No more polling on local filesystem but change notifications on all platforms.
· Better error reporting.
· Fixed/improved SSL handling.
· Detailed sync file list through new details dialog.
We recognize that, unless we give end users the experience they’ve come to expect, they will simply bypass everything IT has put in place to secure and monitor corporate data. So, here’s our latest effort – tell us what you think.