Trusted by 100 million users worldwide
ownCloud enables users to collaborate while retaining digital sovereignty, empowering them to easily edit, share, and access files regardless of device or location. Tailored open-source solutions, prevent backdoors or vendor lock-in.
File-sharing of legal documents with your clients was never easier
Time management is critical for every attorney, lawyer and corporate legal staff member. When it comes to daily communication with clients it must be easy, flexible and highly secure. External file-sharing and managing documents is a critical component for success.
Give your clients and partners access to files and work jointly on legal documents by guaranteeing the highest IT security standards within just a few clicks. ownCloud is the #1 Open Source Enterprise File Sharing solution with over 50 million users and 200,000 installations.
Law firms and corporate legal departments benefit from an intuitive and flexible solution which has the highest integration possibilities into your current infrastructure.
Cost savings while boosting productivity
ownCloud is a state-of-the-art digital collaboration solution that provides you with a user-friendly and flexible solution that you can integrate in your current setup.
- Secure your data in a private cloud with your IT security policies. ownCloud’s file firewall and encryption makes sure that the rising amount of business critical data of your users whether internal or external, is always protected.
- By automatically tagging up-loaded files based on metadata in the documents, or by assigning group memberships, your headaches driven by changing Data Privacy and Protections laws are history.
- Keeping documents of your workforce on all devices, desktop, web and mobile always in sync, is a requirement of today’s business world. ownCloud sync client guarantees that your users always have the latest file on every device.
- Big data files cause a problem? ownCloud allows very large file handling across all platforms by chunking.
With ownCloud, users have a single interface from which they can access, sync and share files on any device, anytime, from anywhere. Users can quickly find and share the files they need whether shared by others or created themselves.
Admins can log account level activities such as logins, file sharing activity, file updates and more – giving admins the information they need for compliance reporting and auditing of ownCloud.
End-to-End Encryption for ownCloud increases the security standard for file storage and sharing. It enables users to create folders for client-side encrypted internal or external data exchange. Neither the administrator of the ownCloud Server nor third parties who have access to the infrastructure can read the data. Individual or central key management and provisioning are both available.
To deal with sensitive information and cover for potential data breaches, ownCloud offers the ‘Document Classification’ extension that enables to automatically classify documents and define policies for sharing.
Get a quote
We will be pleased to make you a non-binding offer for ownCloud on-premises or ownCloud as a software as a service solution. Just drop us a few basic information and we will get back to you shortly.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Non-binding offer
- Valid for 90 days
- Dedicated presales contact to resolve technical questions
- For on-premises, managed or SaaS deployment
- Enterprise tiers from 50 users
- Special conditions for educational and non-profit sector