ownCloud Enterprise trial
Try out ownCloud Enterprise for 30 days, risk-free
- Additional features for productivity
- Enterprise-grade security
- 9/5 or 24/7 customer support with 2h reaction time
- Trusted by 1.000+ Enterprise customers
- €3.600 for 25 users per year
- Flexible pricing tiers for 100 or more users
How it works
1. Download and install ownCloud
Download ownCloud Server from our website and install it on your machine. We offer source files, docker images or even an appliance for this purpose.
2. Activate an enterprise app
Log into your ownCloud as administrator, open the settings and navigate to the menu section “Apps”. There you will see community apps that are licensed under “AGPL” and enterprise apps that have an ownCloud Commercial License “OCL”. Activate an enterprise app with “OCL” license.
Click on “Show disabled apps” to see available enterprise apps.
Do not enable the Encryption App here.
3. Register for the demo key
Fill out the form on our Marketplace, you will then receive two emails from us. One with your license key and another one with instructions to contact us.
Here’s your enterprise trial license key!
Copy the license key from the email and add it to your ownCloud in the enterprise trial window. You can now test enterprise apps and extensions for 30 days free of charge and without any risk. If you have questions or need further information, you can contact us at any time.
Can we assist with set-up and installation?
Learn how to get started and set-up your ownCloud server. Visit our admin and user manuals for instructions.