Big news around here. Yesterday, we launched of our new partner programand announced 15 partners – that’s a week before we launch the commercial version of ownCloud. The program is a three tier structure that includes discounts, marketing and technical support as well as joint selling opportunities for all of our channel partners. Our partners will all be able to:
- Deliver a secure and controlled environment for customers‘ file syncing and sharing –either on premises or hosted in a trusted environment.
- Access data and files from mobile devices, including iPads.
- Access confidential data and files without the complexities of a VPN.
- Augment VDI solutions with a file sync and share option, which gives users easy, secure access to their files, even when they are not logged on to the virtual desktop.
- Provide ownCloud as a feature of a larger offering – from OEM residential gateways through to hosted online backup services, providing file sync and share as a complementary service.
- Help customers migrate off MobileMe and onto a platform independent, more flexible sync and share platform hosted by the partner.
- and many other use cases our current and future partners and customers will demand and invent.
We welcome the following companies – who join Univention– as part of the ownCloud ecosystem:
- Ancud IT
- B1 Systems
- dass IT
- Eight Systems
- InTech Solutions
- Open Software Solutions
- Overt Software Solutions
If you are interested in becoming our next partner please visit www.owncloud.com/partner for more information on how to sign up. I personally look forward to working with each and every one of you.