Tune in to this Expert Talk to learn all about the best practices of collecting, storing and using data to achieve organizational goals.
An astounding amount of data is being generated in the modern data-driven world, and the rate at which we create information is only set to grow in the coming years. Check out the fascinating statistics below pertaining to the global datasphere:
Understandably, generating data is only the first step. It’s vital to be able to structure and use this data towards achieving the end goal for organizations: improved productivity and efficiency, while ensuring compliance and data security. This is where a well-structured data strategy comes in.
6 steps to your data strategy:
- Understand your business objectives – Connect your data strategy with the business strategy
- Assess your current state – Unpack pain points to reveal blockers and gaps
- Map out data strategy framework – Define your data’s target state
- Establish controls – Map and navigate real-world scenarios
- Create integrated solutions – Set your implementation cycles
- Scale your team and processes – Communicate results for maximum security
In this Expert Talk, you can also expect to gather knowledge about the legal requirements of data, including laws and agreements regarding secrecy, confidentiality and privacy, in order to ensure compliance at your enterprise. Moreover, pick up expert ideas on how to deal with data at various stages:
- Create and generate
- Work with and collaborate on