A partnership for success
An ownCloud Enterprise Subscription provides significantly more than just support. It is a partnership with ownCloud that ensures customers achieve their objectives and that end users have the access they demand while sharing files on the go. The ownCloud Enterprise Subscription provides the tools, influence, and support that is needed to drive your business forward.
From PoC development to the branded interfaces and dedicated onboarding management that is included in every Enterprise Subscription, ownCloud is dedicated to making you successful. Open by nature, ownCloud can be dropped into your existing infrastructure and customized to integrate with the tools you rely on most. If you get stuck, ownCloud has a global services team who can work with you to realize your objectives.
The Enterprise Subscription
ownCloud Enterprise Subscriptionscover the server, enterprise apps, desktop client and mobile applications – the entire ownCloud solution. The Enterprise Edition builds on the ownCloud Server, adding ownCloud certifications and enterprise applications to ensure the software is ready for use in the most demanding enterprise environments.
- Support: mission-critical phone and email support (available 12×5 or 24×7), patches, upgrades and deployment/migration assistance; a strong service-level agreement (SLA) is included with every subscription.
- Tools: certified server, mobile and desktop software which may be branded with your logo or design, plug-in applications, add-on tools, copyright licensing, performance tuning guidelines, architecture blueprints and documented examples, as well as proprietary modules for logging and multiple integrations. Read more about the features included in ownCloud Enterprise Edition.
- Influence: access to the ownCloud team for unmatched product knowledge, troubleshooting, configuration guidance, direct input into product roadmaps, and a conduit to the ownCloud community.
The ownCloud Commercial License, which is included with the Enterprise Subscription, allows users to make code changes while keeping your own intellectual property secret, when you choose so.
ownCloud holds rights to the ownCloud Enterprise Edition which enables ownCloud to license the code to customers under commercial terms. This, combined with the support, tools and influence that comes with an ownCloud subscription, enables you to succeed in securing your data with ownCloud.
- Quality assured and certified releases, updates and patches
- Ability to brand with your own design or theme
- Enterprise infrastructure integrations and feature extensions
- Full life-cycle support, from project inception to production and user growth
- Access to the founders and roadmaps of the ownCloud open source project
- Admin and developer documentation, examples and best practices
Contact Sales to get a quote for your organization.Contact Sales
The Standard Subscription
ownCloud Server, formally known as ownCloud Community Edition, is the base of ownCloud and is offered free via the ownCloud community. The ownCloud Standard Subscription gives users the confidence to run ownCloud Server knowing they have the world-class support of ownCloud experts behind their deployment. This subscription is ideal for professional users who are looking for a supported, yet basic file sync and share solution with out any enterprise-class features and applications. But, as needs change, customers can upgrade and modify their ownCloud Subscription to meet their unique needs.
The Standard Subscription provides support for ownCloud Server which is licensed under AGPLv3 which requires you to adhere to all duties of the license including the return of all customizations to the ownCloud community.
Compare ownCloud Subscriptions
|Standard Subscription||Enterprise Subscription||Custom Subscription|
(Must share customizations with Community)
|ownCloud Commercial License||ownCloud Commercial License|
|Support||8×5 email support||12×5 global email and phone support||24×7 global email and phone support|
|Deployment/ Migration Assistance||Available as a service package||Dedicated deployment manager||Custom deployment available|
|Mobile Apps||Non-branded available for purchase at Apple Store and Google Play||iOS and Android apps included; may be branded||iOS and Android apps included; may be branded|
|Influence on Product Roadmap|
|Pricing||For 50 users: |
For 100 users:
$5.760,00/ €4.800,00Standard Subscription
|Contact Sales||Contact Sales|