Driving Digital Transformation In Industrial Companies
Industry 4.0, new data protection laws, a mobile workforce and external global partners require a new Cloud security strategy.
The Engineering and Manufacturing sector is amongst the most traditional industries in the world, simultaneously it is facing the biggest IT changes of today’s economy. Heterogeneous user groups of companies working within this industry put forward new requests that put the status quo of your current IT landscape in question.
Secure filesharing, secure content colaboration and ownCloud’s secure digital workplace give you the required flexibility, scalability and data security- open-source, on-premises and under your control.
With ownCloud, users have a single interface from which they can access, sync and share files on any device, anytime, from anywhere. Users can quickly find and share the files they need whether shared by others or created themselves.
Admins can log account level activities such as logins, file sharing activity, file updates and more – giving admins the information they need for compliance reporting and auditing of ownCloud.
The Integration of Collabora Online, ONLYOFFICE and Microsoft Office Online provides compliant collaborating editing functions for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations inside ownCloud for improved productivity. Users can access their documents within the ownCloud web frontend, author new content, share their work and collaboratively work on the same document with others.
End-to-End Encryption for ownCloud increases the security standard for file storage and sharing. It enables users to create folders for client-side encrypted internal or external data exchange to protect manufacturing & engineering intellectual property. Neither the administrator of the ownCloud Server nor third parties who have access to the infrastructure can read the data. Individual or central key management and provisioning are both available.
Filesharing with external parties can be quite a challenge. The ownCloud Guests feature solves this by allowing to create ownCloud Guest accounts with very limited access rights. Simply share with external users just by entering an email address in the sharing dialog.
Cost savings while boosting productivity
- Secure your data in a private cloud with your IT security policies. ownCloud’s file firewall and encryption makes sure that the rising amount of business critical data of your users whether internal or external, is always protected.
- By automatically tagging up-loaded files based on metadata in the documents, or by assigning group memberships, your headaches driven by changing Data Privacy and Protections laws are history.
- Keeping documents of your workforce on all devices, desktop, web and mobile always in sync, is a requirement of today’s business world. ownCloud sync client guarantees that your users always have the latest file on every device.
- Big data files cause a problem? ownCloud allows very large file handling across all platforms by chunking.
Get a quote
* Mandatory field
By submitting this form I agree that I want to to receive notifications and services via email, phone or personalized ads. Therefore, I agree, that ownCloud stores and uses my contact data for further information and in order to optimize and adapt the offer to my individual interests. I can revoke my consent for the future at any time, either directly via the link in emails or by email to . For further information please also see the Privacy Statement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Non-binding offer
- Presales contact to resolve technical questions
- For on-premises, managed or SaaS deployment
- Enterprise tiers from 25 users
- Special conditions for educational and non-profit sector